Tuesday, May 20, 2014

YOU HAVE WORTH and are VALUED Greatly


 
YOU HAVE WORTH
and are
VALUED GREATLY

Your pain and your suffering have an exit and you will find rest in the hands of your own Creator and Savior.

 
Beloved Child of the Most High,

I understand that where you find yourself it isn't easy, but you have an advantage which is our beloved in your heart and for this reason, you are protected constantly; He has setup camp around you since you've given up your life, i.e. your own will with the desires and passions outside of the love and holiness (His honesty, kindness, meekness, peace, patience, perseverance, integrity, charity, faith, contemplation, exemplary) of our Heavenly Father, since you have accepted Yahshua as your Savior.  That is why He is with you-please do not doubt it.  [Psalm 34:7; 41:2; 116:6; Proverbs 2:8]

Child of the Most High, the trials and tribulations, unfortunately, they are not going to go away, but those same trials and tribulations will mold us; it’s also a test to see how we react; they help us to transform our thoughts, our feelings and emotions and actions [what we do, say and write].  And, as believers, we will begin to see our neighbors a little more differently; we'll see them with the eyes and the heart of our Creator which is full of love, compassion, and mercy; and the suffering we endure leads us to our knees to cry out for our own lives so we may feel His love around us because we are trusting in Him and surrendering ourselves – this is what I have experienced and I cannot live without Him.  Unfortunately, I fail Him constantly, but still working out my salvation day in and day out as well as you are.  I realize you are trusting in Him and I just would like to be a voice of hope and peace to you during your time of suffering.  [Oh, help me Heavenly Father in the name of Yahshua].  [1 Peter 4:13].

For me, when people treat me badly and I want to run and leave the place of torment [wherever that may be], or erase them from my life, I have to strive to pray in order to receive understanding of the situation, and also pray for my emotions which are out of control so I may be able to continue in peace and tranquility, but it is not easy and sometimes I have to go to the altar at the temple to receive prayer to renew my strength so I may continue surviving in the storm; in that ugly, hurtful, unsetting situation that overwhelms me: tires me, makes me fall into bitterness, becoming distress to the point of depression, consuming my mind to the point of not being about to pray, fast nor read the Word of Life, pressing me to the hole of desperation without a single word of praise for my Heavenly Creator, and feeling defeated, humiliated and confused.

I have to always remind myself that I'm constantly struggling for my salvation:
  1. Fighting against my evil desires and passions still in me that are outside of the holiness and the perfect will of our Beloved Creator.  This is painful to admit, but our Heavenly Father, by way of His Beloved Son, our Savior, is continuously (non-stop, day after day, constantly) dealing with me to free me, and
  2. Also not forgetting the powers such as (Ephesians 6) describes the evil at work; plotting against my life so I do not come to the fullness of my salvation.  [Galatians 5:13-26; James 1:13-14].  It sounds like war and it is.

Child of the Most High, forgive me for being sincere; because I don't want to seem to be as if everything is roses, not at all.  I am in a process of learning (education), purification (disinfection), sanctification (consecration-dedication), correction (transformation, repair, change, reorganization) and under construction (erection, being assemble, structure, edifice) and instruction (education, civilization) under the leadership and guidance of the Messiah, the foreman on duty, the Chief, Manager managing my life now, the Pastor of my life building me into His image, but first He is bringing down all that I had built in the past when I walked in the world enjoying my sins and sin in general and constructing the walls of sin between me and my Savior. 

Walking with Him is the best decision I've ever made in my life.  Please understand, I am not trying to come across as being super spiritual because I admit that I still need a lot and I also do not want to despise anyone nor you because you are very loved and esteemed by the Most High and are of great value (price, importance, quality, appreciation) to Him.  Also, I would not want to miss out on my salvation for thinking that I am above anyone else in the spiritual nor in the earthly.  That way of thinking is a fruit of the enemy [pride, ego, superiority and a lie] and I want to be humble and meek as Yahshua – I’m still working on it.

Your suffering is real, and I understand that you hurt a lot, and I also understand that you are property of the Messiah and He will help you as He has and continues to help me and all His children.  My prayer is for you to continue to grow in trusting in the only one that can take you by the hand and sit you in His lap and pamper you with hugs and kisses and tender words, “DON’T WORRY”, “I GOT THIS”, “I WILL HELP YOU”, “I AM CARRYING YOU” as only an Eternal Father and Savior can say and mean it.  Keep in mind that when you were in your mom’s womb He was very affectionate with you and His biggest desire has always been to share eternity with you.  He is amazing.  

Child of the Most High, suffering is most difficult for the believers as it was for the prophets, disciples, and even for our Beloved Savior, Yahshua.  [Psalms 10: 24; 119:50; Romans 8:17-18; 5:3; 2 Corinthians 1:5-7; Philip 3:10-11; Colossians 1:24; 2 Timothy 2:3] During the afflictions we are also tested by our Master to see if we sincerely trust Him only and not our own strength or wisdom.  [Judges 2:20-23]

Our Heavenly Father and Savior are the only ones who fully understand your immense pain, your suffering, and the situation in which you currently find yourself in.  Your future is promising with the Messiah, and also for certainty that this situation one day will no longer be.  When?  That I don't know, but I do know that one day this will be part of your past and will be part of your testimony, and you will be glorifying Him because only He was the only one who could sustain  you and hold you during your darkest days.  I hope to hear the good news one day of you preaching and testifying the greatness of eternity to men and women of all ages [the lost and the backslider and even the one carefully persevering in the faith].

I do would like to continue to encourage you to continue in the faith.  We are praying for you continuously so that it is the will of our Heavenly Father in your life and in your situation.  I cannot understand your suffering in entirety, but our Savior feels it and understands it fully.  He sees you there in your room suffering and wondering, "How is it possible for me to find myself in this place?"  Beloved child of the Most High, do not fear; trust in the one who died for you to save your beautiful soul/spirit.  Never forget that He has all the things under His control, and most importantly, for Him is your salvation so you can be with Him for all eternity in peace, calm and happy.  [1 John 5:19; John 17]

Well, child of the Most High, until the next note.  Please excuse me, and forgive me if I offended you because it was not my intention.  I only want to be a breath of life, of hope and confidence from our Father in heaven through our Savior.  Continue in prayer and the reading of the Word so you can continually feel His incredible peace and love inside you more and more each new day, and believe me when I say that I do pray for you.
 
Your Creator Loves You Deeply
He Will Save You and Deliver You
He Will Release You and Remove You From the Affliction In Your Soul/Spirit:
Mind, Feelings, Actions
 
Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment